1-2 drops of bling to wet or dry hair to enhance
- Dimethicone chain structured silicone based polymer - used as a conditioning and lubricating agent
- Cyclomethicone cylical structured silicone - able to be evaporated by a lower heat , the structure of the molecule allows it to sit on the surface of the hair or skin to allow outer absorption of the silicone.
- Phenyl trimethicone - used s a heat resistant silica derivative and has a dryer Finish then dimethicone.
- Shea oil - a trygliceride (complex fat) extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree, it has limited uv absorbtion and is commonly used in soaps on cosmetics for a conditioning agent.
- Afghania Spinosa Kernel - used as a conditioning agent and also a burn repair for skin. Used in cosmetics for skin as well to add moisture.